Tuesday, January 16, 2024

173 Months

      On Mondays I try to walk to the Celebration Memorial Garden. It just feels like a nice way to start the week, check in with my heavenly angels. We had placed a small angel for my dad there after he passed and this year we added another cheribum for Lola. The Gardeners had moved them recently and placed them in a beautiful patch of blooming purple flowers. It was my Monday spot. Unfortuntely last week both angels were gone. It could have been the weather, maybe they were not allowed there in the first place, or someone needed those angels more than me. Either way I will miss that "hello." It was just the spot that made me smile on a much needed Monday. I will still go and carry on with my routine, I will just have find a butterfly, bright shining sun, vibrant flower, or even a penny to see my angels.

Love Always, 

The Mother of an Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment